We are absolutely thrilled to have been awarded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted!
• The agency match the bespoke and diverse needs of the children to their foster carers extremely
well before children are placed.
• Children are involved in the development of the agency.
• Family-based activities lead by the agency help the foster carers, the children, and the agency build
positive relationships and have fun together through challenging times.
• Children's health needs are met extremely well.
• Children are made to feel valued and respected in the agency.
We are thrilled the Ofsted inspection team picked up on these key things we try to ensure on a daily basis for both our carers and children. Their happiness is why we do this job! Ofsted even went as far to say 'The independent fostering agency provides highly effective services that consistently
exceed the standards of good'.
One carer said:
‘This agency is more about family than agency, not just for us adults but
more importantly for all the children. Everyone at Foster Care Solutions is fantastic.
That is why we are very happy being part of one big happy family!